Nasser Al-Muharrami Advocates and Legal Consultancy Law Firm is one of the leading law firms in the United Arab Emirates, due to its rising upon the Integral Basic Elements and Principles of Legal Profession; Moreover, providing an Elite of the most experienced and qualified Consultants who are highly-practiced in dealing with various types of Issues such as; Commercial, Civil, Criminal, Labor and Personal Status Cases.
Mr. Nasser Al-Muharrami’s Law Firm Partners ensure that their Firm offers the highest level of Legal Care from; Legal Services and Consultations, Clients’ Businesses and Issues, along with ensuring that the manner of dealing with the Customer is based on Clarity and Integrity so as to establish Mutual-Trust between our Law Firm and the Client.
Regards handling with Customers, we aspire to reach the highest levels of Professionalism and Progress in the Legal Profession, besides being one of the Leading Law Firms over UAE, the Arabian Gulf and Arab Countries by banding Individuals of Expertise and Competences together within One Team, working in a Consistent and Highly-Professional way to provide Legal Services which comply with the State Laws. In addition to meeting the Customers’ Aspirations by providing them with the Accurate Legal Consultancy and Services.
- Corporate Issues
- Commercial Compensation Cases and Commercial Claims.
- Traffic Injury Compensation Cases.
- Unlawful( Illegal ) Commercial Competitive Cases.
- Filling Penal Complaints in Police Stations and following them up before the Prosecution and Criminal Courts.
- Litigation in Criminal Cases, Representing the Accused-Party and Deputizing him by attending sessions in Cases of Misdemeanors and Felonies at the Local and Federal levels within all stages of Litigation.
- Mr.Nasser Al-Muharrami seeks for being a Party to Reconciliation and Settling Family Disputes amicably; thus due to its significant impact on society and children, as well as, trying to alignment Parties’ Views before resorting to the Courts in the event of impossibility of Reconciliation.
- Representing Parties to Disputes before the Personal Status Court at all stages of Litigation.
- Litigation in Labor Disputes before the Labor Court in addition to Representing Companies before it.
- Representing Individuals in their Financial Claims before Civil Courts of varying degrees.
- Medical Malpractice Cases.
- Representing Individuals before the Competent Courts ,in which, a Party to the Dispute is a Governmental Authority ;and even, Deputizing and Litigating for them before Courts of Litigation of all its’ stages.