- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from Yarmouk University, Jordan, 2010.
- Holds a Master’s Degree in the Common Law from Al-Bait University in Jordan 2012, he worked as a Lecturer during this period and a Writer for many Legal Researches.
- Training and working as a Lawyer at Shaja Law Firm in Amman from 2011 till 2013.
- Holds a Law Profession Practicing License from the Jordanian Bar Association in Amman, 2013.
- Worked as a Legal Consultant at Al-Riyadh Law Firm and Legal Consultancy in Abu-Dhabi from 01/12/2013 until 31/09/2014.
- Worked as a Legal Advisor to Mohammed Al-Marzouqi Law Firm and Legal Consultancy from 01/09/2014 to 05/02/2018.
- Holds an English TOEFL Certificate; In addition to a Certification of Legal English Conversation Course.
Salah Al-Fares Statement
I am Salah Al-Fares , Lawyer at Nasser Al-Mahrami’s Law Firm and Legal Consultancy ,honored to be one of the Representatives of this Edifice and one of its Establishment Pillars which was founded in accordance with Outstanding Standards to provide all Legal Services and Consultations ;ensuring the Achievement of Customers’ Aspirations by Raising-up Mutual Trust among us through our Services Rendered in every Legal Field ;besides, providing the Appropriate Legal Opinion for their Consultations and Issues.
At Nasser Al-Mahrami’s Law Firm, we look forward to achieving the Main Objectives of Excellence and Success in our work; as well as, engaging with our Competences in the Legal Arena to ensure that our Customers’ Rights are high- guarded and protected.
In addition, our Aspiration to use Various Modern Technological Means for catching up with the Developments taking place in UAE Courts; and thus taking benefit from them to the extent that serves our Customers’ Interests enabling them to know their Issues’ New Affairs through an easy and direct contact with our service.